1. Prepare the crunch. Combine all ingredients in a mixer or food processor. Spread the dough on a Gefen Parchment-lined baking sheet, cover with another sheet of parchment paper, and roll out very thin (0.1 inch, or four millimiters). Transfer to the freezer for one and a half hours.
2. Using a two-inch (five-centimeter) round cookie cutter, form rounds of frozen cookie dough.
3. Transfer cream puff dough to a piping bag without a tip. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pipe two-inch (five-centimeter) circles.
4. Place a crunch disc on top of each cream puff. The disc should cover the top part of the cream puff. Bake as directed in the basic cream puff recipe.
5. Meanwhile, prepare the cream. Place heavy cream in a small pot and bring to a boil. Place chopped chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Pour cream over the chopped chocolate.
6. Blend the mixture using an immersion blender. Then add the praline paste and continue blending until a smooth, shiny cream forms.
7. Allow the cream to cool at room temperature until it solidifies to a comfortable piping consistency.
8. Transfer the cream to a piping bag fitted with a star-shaped tip, or without a tip. Cut the cream puffs in half and pipe the cream on the bottom half. Top with the top half of the cream puff.