1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a nine-inch springform pan by spreading a piece of Gefen Parchment Paper on the base before locking the sides. Trim excess paper.
2. Combine instant coffee and hot water. Mix well until dissolved and set aside to cool.
3. Melt chocolate in a double boiler. Set aside and cool to room temperature.
4. Beat egg whites, creating soft peaks. Once soft peaks form, begin adding sugar slowly while beating. Stop beating when stiff peaks form.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk melted chocolate with egg yolks until combined. Add prepared coffee and mix well.
6. Add chocolate mixture into egg whites mixture. Slowly fold to combine, taking care not to deflate the egg whites.
7. Pour half of the batter into a lined springform pan and refrigerate remaining batter. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove cake from oven and let cool completely. Top with the remaining batter. Freeze to set.
8. Remove cake 10 minutes prior to serving.