1. For the filling, melt chocolate chips, soy milk, sugar, and cinnamon together in a small microwavable bowl. Alternatively, melt in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir in nuts. Cool.
2. Roll dough into a large rectangle. Spread with filling. Starting with longer side, roll up tightly. Pinch ends to seal.
3. Place seam-side down in a greased 10-in. (25-cm.) tube pan, pressing ends gently together to form a ring. Cover; let rise until almost doubled, 30–45 minutes.
4. Halfway through rising, preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
5. Bake for 45–50 minutes until golden brown. If too dark, cover loosely with foil for the last 5–10 minutes of baking. Do not overbake. Cool 15 minutes in pan. Remove from pan and turn right side up.