1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except for the sesame seeds.
3. Mix well until a soft dough forms, make sure to keep mixing until the dough is well incorporated.
4. Place the sesame seeds in a small bowl.
5. Using a small one-and-a-half-tablespoon ice cream scoop or your hand, form cookie dough balls. Roll each ball into the sesame seeds and place on the prepared baking sheet.
6. Slightly flatten each cookie with the palm of your hand.
7. Bake for 10 minutes.
8. Let cool completely before enjoying.