1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In small bowl, combine eggs, sugar, and extracts. Pour liquid mixture into flour mixture and stir to combine. Add in chips, nuts, and dried cranberries; mix well.
4. Line a large baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper and spray with cooking spray.
5. Using wet hands, shape biscotti mixture into two even logs. Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, then allow to cool for 10 minutes.
7. Cut into one-inch (three-centimeter) slices, then turn biscotti slices on their sides. Toast on each side for approximately 10 minutes. Bake a little longer if you like it crispier and for less time if you like it softer.