1. Preheat oven to 350 degres Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Grease a bundt pan very well with a flour and oil baking spray.
2. Using an electric mixer, combine oil and sugar.
3. Add eggs and mix very well until creamy. Add vanilla, honey, dissolved coffee, and bourbon.
4. Add dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
5. Pour one-third of the batter into the prepared bundt pan, Sprinkle on the cinnamon swirl over the batter in the pan and then top with the remaining two-thirds of the batter.
6. Bake for 50 minutes to one hour.