1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit (150 degrees Celsius).
2. Place the cake meal in one shallow bowl and the eggs in a second shallow bowl. In a third shallow bowl, mix the matzo meal, coconut flakes, garlic
powder, salt, and pepper until well combined. Heat two tablespoons of the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Dip both sides of each piece of chicken into the cake meal, then dip each piece into the beaten eggs and, finally, into the coconut breading.
3. Working in batches, cook each piece of chicken for two to three minutes per side, or until golden. The pieces do not need to be completely cooked through; just cook until golden. Do not crowd the pan. As each piece finishes browning, remove to a baking sheet. When the pan seems dry, add the remaining tablespoon oil, plus more if needed.
4. When all the chicken has been cooked, place in the oven for 10 minutes.
5. Serve the chicken with the almond butter sauce on the side.