1. Melt 3/4 cup of cookie butter in a saucepan. Allow to cool completely.
2. Measure 1/2 cup of whipped topping into your mixing bowl. Add vanilla, powdered sugar, and kosher salt.
3. Beat on high until stiff peaks are formed. Set aside.
4. No need to rinse your mixing bowl. Pour in the remaining whipped topping and beat on high until stiff peaks form.
5. Add the cooled cookie butter and fold it in with a rubber spatula until one smooth, consistent color is achieved. Set aside.
6. Melt the remaining 1/4 cup of cookie butter. Cool completely.
7. Whisk in non-dairy milk until mixed smooth. This can go in a piping back or sauce bottle to drizzle on top of your drinks.
8. Assemble your mousse cups. First, pour in graham cracker crumbs to cover the bottom of the cup, approximatly two tablespoons. Fill the cup with the cookie butter mousse, then top with the sweetened whip and the cookie butter drizzle.