1. Sauté onion and garlic until golden and fragrant. Add zucchini, parsnip, celery root and parsley root and sauté.
2. Add bones, cutlets, flanken and potato in wrap and boil bags (I like to do it each separately).
3. Add water to cover. For every cup of water, add 1/4 tsp salt.
4. Add shake of pepper.
5. Cool 2 hours. discard bones. remove flanken, 1 1/2 pieces of cutlets and potato. Shred flanken and cutlets.
6. Blend everything else. Then, if necessary (if you need to thicken) add potato pieces slowly…