1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. Defrost broccoli florets for three minutes in the microwave. Roll dry in a towel.
3. Place eggs in a bowl and beat lightly with a fork. Add the flour and whisk together until smooth. In a medium bowl, place the panko, one and 1/2 teaspoons of the spice mix, salt, and cayenne. Mix well.
4. Dip each broccoli floret into the egg mixture, then roll in panko-spice mixture to coat. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Spray with olive oil spray. Bake for 20–25 minutes or until crispy.
5. Serve with a spicy cheese or yogurt dip, if desired.
To make the spice mix, combine the following in a small bowl: 1/2 tablespoon Gefen Basil, 1/2 tablespoon Gefen Oregano, 3/4 teaspoon rosemary, 1/2 tablespoon Gefen Parsley, 3/4 teaspoon thyme, 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, and 1/2 teaspoon Gefen Garlic Powder. Reserve the remaining mixture for another dish. If you like very well-seasoned food, you can up the amount used here to two teaspoons.