1. For soft cauliflower, bake according to package instructions. For crispy cauliflower (how I prefer it), preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with foil and grease with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Spread cauliflower on foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 40 minutes, until crispy and crunchy. Serve alongside dipping sauces! (Recipes follow.)
For the Mac ‘n Cheese Dip and Penne Vodka-Less Dip
1. Melt butter in a small saucepan. Whisk in flour. Add milk and whisk to combine. Bring to a gentle boil over medium-high heat, and boil until thickened.
2. Transfer half the sauce to another small saucepan. Stir the cheese for the Mac n’ Cheese Dip into the original (hotter) sauce, stir to melt cheese, and season with salt.
3. Stir the marinara and seasoning into the second sauce.
4. Serve both sauces immediately. If making ahead, you can warm them with a little milk to make them creamy again.
For the Honey Lemon Dip
1. Whisk together all ingredients.
For the Avocado-Lime Dip
1. In a blender, blend together all ingredients. Add two to three tablespoons water as needed for desired consistency.