1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
2. Combine bread crumbs and parmesan in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, use a fork to beat the egg and spices together.
4. Toss the potatoes with the egg and then transfer to the bread crumbs mixture and toss.
5. Place in a 9×13-inch pan and spray generously with baking spray.
6. Bake for one hour, uncovered. Optional: Sprinkle with an additional tablespoon of parsley when done baking.
After eating Parmesan cheese one must wait six hours before eating meat. See more on this, including a list of all hard cheeses that require waiting, here.