1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Thread onto skewers.
2. Working with a stack of wonton wrappers at a time, slice wrappers into very thin strips (as thin as you can). Toss wonton wrappers strips in a bowl. Press chicken into wonton strips to coat.
3. Heat oil in a deep fryer or large saucepan. Add chicken; fry until golden and crispy.
4. Prepare the pico de gallo: In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, jalapeno, red onion, cilantro, lemon juice, lime juice, soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
5. Prepare the guacamole: In a medium bowl, combine avocado, red onion, jalapeno, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Serve pico de gallo and guacamole alongside chicken strips.