1. In a large bowl, mix together garlic, soy sauce, mirin, honey, lemon juice, cumin and black pepper. Add chicken wings and mix until chicken wings are coated with the marinade well. Let the chicken wings marinate for 30 minutes.
2. After 30 minutes, add the egg to the bowl and mix to combine. Then add flour and cornstarch to the bowl and mix until chicken wings are coated with the mixture.
3. Put coconut oil (1.5-2-inches) in a deep skillet and heat to medium. Work in 2 batches. Add 6 chicken wings into the skillet and fry over medium heat (350-360 degrees F.) until all sides are golden brown, crisp and cooked through, turning 2-3 times (internal temperature reaches to 165 degrees F.). Drain on paper towel-lined plate. Repeat this one more time with the rest of 6 chicken wings.
4. Make cumin salt. In a small bowl, mix together kosher salt and cumin.
5. Serve the chicken wings with the cumin salt.