1. Place the cubed chicken breast in a medium bowl and pour the coconut milk. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper and stir until the chicken is covered. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes (I do this while I prep the other veggies.)
2. Heat the oil in a high-sided frying pan over medium/high heat. Add in the ginger, cumin, coriander and cardamom and cook until golden brown and fragrant, only about 20 seconds.
3. Place the chicken cubes one at a time, lightly shaking off an excess coconut milk (but still leaving the cubes coated in some milk) into the pan, reserving the leftover coconut milk for later. Cook until no longer pink inside, a about four to five minutes.
4. Add in the broccoli florets and cook for one minute. Then, reduce the heat you medium and add in the carrot noodles and salt. Cook, stirring frequently, until the carrot noodles are tender, about four minutes.
5. Stir in the remaining coconut milk, cook for 30 seconds and then remove from heat.
6. Garnish with cilantro and DEVOUR!