1. Cook the noodles in boiling water with a little salt. Drain and rinse well.
2. Combine the cheeses, cream, and egg yolks in a bowl. Add the noodles and stir to combine.
3. Whip up the egg whites and add them to the mixture.
4. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a 20×30-centimeter pan with parchment paper. Sprinkle some breadcrumbs over the bottom of the pan.
5. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Bake for around 40 minutes until starting to brown. Towards the end of the baking time, sprinkle over some shredded cheese.