1. Line an eight-inch square pan with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. Microwave most of caramel chips in 30-second intervals, mixing in between, until smooth. Reserve a small handful for garnishing.
3. Remove the foil on top of the Lotus butter completely and microwave the Lotus butter for one minute.
4. Pour caramel and Lotus butter into the pan.
5. Break eight cookies into pieces and mix in. Crumble the rest over the top along with a handful of caramel chips. Freeze for one hour, slice into squares, and then freeze for another 30 minutes.
6. Place each square in a small cupcake liner before serving.