1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with foil or Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. Place salmon on prepared baking sheet.
3. In a small bowl, mix Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, honey, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Brush salmon with mixture.
4. In another small bowl, mix spice blend with lightly crushed crispy fried onions. Generously sprinkle seasoning evenly over the top of the salmon.
5. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until it reaches a minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Serve warm or at room temperature.