1. In a small saucepan over a medium flame, heat one tablespoon neutral oil and add three cloves each of Gefen brand frozen garlic and ginger cubes. Sauté until fragrant.
2. Combine honey, reduced sodium soy sauce, and brown sugar. Add to garlic and ginger. Mix well and bring to a light boil.
3. Meanwhile make a slurry (thickener) by combining (cold) water and two tablespoons corn starch. Shake in a jar or whisk well.
4. When the mixture comes to a boil, add your slurry and again whisk well to remove any lumps. Your sauce will begin to thicken. Add sesame oil. If your sauce is too thick, you can add extra water.
5. Coat chicken in sauce and serve over white rice and or steamed vegetables sprinkle with sesame seeds and garnish with sliced green onions.