1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Line a pan with Gefen Easy Baking Parchment Paper and spray with cooking spray.
2. Cut eggplant into thin (but not too thin) slices. Lay eggplant slices on the pan and brush with oil.
3. Bake for 25–30 minutes until the eggplant is golden brown and soft. Flip the slices midway through the cooking time and spray again.
4. Allow eggplant to cool. Layer in a container, alternating with peppers and garlic, twice. Sprinkle parsley on top.
5. Mix together vinegar, water, sugar, salt, and pepper for the dressing and pour over all.
6. Refrigerate for 12 hours or overnight. Toss before serving. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.