1. Slice fish into strips while semi-frozen (it will be easier to cut). Pat dry with a paper towel.
2. Combine the two flours on a large flat plate. Beat the eggs and seasonings in a bowl. Place the golden bread crumbs on a second large flat plate.
3. Dip the fish into the flour mixture, then into the eggs, then into the bread crumbs.
4. Remove the baking tray from the oven. Place breaded fish strips on the second half of the tray. Flip sweet potatoes over. Spray fish strips with olive oil spray. Return the pan to the oven and bake for another 15 minutes.
5. Serve hot, with a honey mustard dipping sauce or a tartar sauce.