1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Line two sheet pans with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. Place sweet potato and potato wedges on the baking sheets, not overlapping too much. Add two teaspoons of curry powder, two teaspoons of salt, the garlic powder and olive oil. Mix well until all pieces are evenly coated and not overlapping too much. Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
3. Place yogurt in a small bowl. Add cucumber, dill, and the juice of one lemon and set aside.
4. Place fillets on towels and dry them well. Evenly sprinkle with remaining salt and curry powder.
5. Remove from pan and drizzle with lemon and lime juices. Serve right away.
6. Set a non-stick pan over high heat. Add three tablespoons of coconut oil and get hot. Add the fish in batches (add more coconut oil as needed). Cook for one and a half minutes per side.
Feel free to add fresh herbs as garnish; parsley, mint, basil, or cilantro. I love using the yogurt dipping sauce for the fish and the chips!