1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a Gefen Parchment Paper-lined baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard. On a wide flat plate, combine cornflake crumbs and seasoning.
3. Season all fish with salt and pepper. Dredge all fish in mayonnaise mixture. Lay out one piece of flounder and place salmon square in center. Coat in crumbs and place seam side down in baking pan. (I insert a toothpick to ensure the roll-ups don’t open).
4. Spray with nonstick cooking spray and bake for 30 minutes. Increase heat to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and bake an additional 10 minutes, until fish is golden.
5. Serve with angel hair pasta or rice noodles.