1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a large baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. In a medium bowl (or in a machine), stir together nut butter and brown sugar until mixture is smooth.
3. Add in honey, egg, vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt and mix until smooth dough forms. Mix in chocolate chips last.
4. Roll dough into balls and space out onto baking sheet. If dough is too sticky, just use a spoon to drop pieces of dough onto baking sheets instead of rolling dough into balls.
5. Bake cookies for nine to 13 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.