1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
2. In a medium bowl add flour,baking powder, salt, and cinnamon and whisk to combine.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer(or in a separate bowl with a strong arm!), beat oil and sugars until fluffy- about two minutes. Add the egg and beat for three minutes.
4. Mash the bananas and add to the wet ingredients along with the water.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix just until combined.
6. Fill muffin tins with batter almost to the top. To the top of each muffin add one teaspoon of Chocolate Sesame Butter.
7. Using a toothpick, pull the chocolate out into the muffin batter to create swirls.
8. Bake at 175 degrees Celsius for 17 minutes. Enjoy!!