1. Combine all ingredients to form smooth dough.
2. Roll out to eighth inch thickness.
3. Cut circles, 12 each of one inch, one and half inch, and two inch in diameter.
4. Stack each size, smallest on the top, pinch in center to attach.
5. Cut five small slits, round and round through outer two circles.
6. Deep fry, face down, for 30 seconds. Do not turn.
7. Sprinkle confectioners sugar.
8. For bowties, cut into one and half inch x 3 inch strips, tie in center. Proceed as above.
9. For diamonds, cut into diamond (◆) shape, slit through center, not cutting through. Pull top point through slit and pull back up.