1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wrap garlic in foil and place packet directly on oven rack, roasting for about 40 minutes or until tender. Cool garlic.
3. Peel and finely mash enough cloves to measure one packed tablespoon. Place mashed garlic in small, heavy pan.
4. Add wine vinegar, mustard, scallions, parsley, and tarragon to pan. Gradually whisk in olive oil. Season sauce with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
5. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper; dust lightly with flour.
6. Heat canola oil in large, heavy skillet; add fish and sauté until brown, about five to eight minutes per side. Prior to serving, warm sauce and spoon over individual