1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine oil and sugar and mix well.
3. Add vanilla and egg, mix.
4. Combine flours, baking powder, and salt. Add to egg mixture and mix until dough forms- best to use gloves or wet hands when working with your dough.
5. Divide your dough in two. To half of the dough, add chocolate chips and craisins and mix. To the other half, add your chocolate chips and pecans and mix.
6. On a baking sheet lined with Gefen Parchment Paper, form the dough into two logs.
7. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
8. Prepare your caramel drizzle for the chocolate pecan sticks. I like to pipe it on using a sandwich bag with a small hole by the tip.
9. Let loaves cool completely and then slice.
10. Drizzle chocolate pecan sticks with “caramel” sauce.