1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. On a baking sheet, spread out oats, coconut, and almonds. Mix with your hands and then flatten out evenly. Bake for about eight minutes, until toasted.
2. Add seeds, dates, and raisins and bake for another three minutes. Remove and let cool for five minutes.
3. In a small bowl, combine honey and oil. Pour over granola mixture and mix well. (You might want to wear gloves that have been sprayed with cooking oil while mixing.)
4. Flatten mixture out again onto tray and bake for another five to eight minutes. Remove and let cool completely. Add candied ginger.
5. Serve granola with fresh fruit, Greek yogurt or cottage cheese, peanut butter powder (PB2), chia, and hemp seeds.