1. Combine marinade ingredients in a ziplock bag. Add the chicken cutlets and let marinate for about 30 minutes.
2. Heat a grill pan with oil. Grill chicken over medium heat for two to three minutes on either side. Remove from heat. Let it sit for a few minutes, then slice or cube the chicken. (If preparing in advance, don’t cut until you’re ready to serve.)
3. For the beef fry: Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Place beef fry in a pan and bake for 15 minutes, or until crisped. Break into small pieces.
4. For the spiced nuts: Beat the egg white with a whisk until frothy. Add the remaining ingredients and toss to combine. Toast in a 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius) oven for 15 minutes. Toss once or twice throughout the baking.
5. Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl or container.
6. To assemble: Arrange lettuce in a large bowl or platter. Add the vegetables, grilled chicken, beef fry, sliced apple, spiced nuts. Drizzle dressing on top.