1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (230 degrees Celsius).
2. In a ziplock bag, mix olive oil, paprika, parsley, and salt. Add pargiyot and red peppers and marinate for half an hour.
3. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (230 degrees Celsius).
4. Place pargiyot and peppers on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, flip, and bake for another seven minutes.
5. Pour off two tablespoons chicken oil from the pargiyot and reserve for the dressing. Let chicken rest for 15 minutes, then slice into strips; set aside. (Keep oven on for the chickpeas.)