1. Preheat oven to broiler setting.
2. Combine dressing ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Place each vegetable on its own baking sheet and drizzle with dressing.
4. Roast all vegetables except sweet potato under the broiler for five to six minutes, watching carefully to make sure they don’t burn. (The vegetables don’t have to broil until soft because they’re going to be baked again.)
5. Roast sweet potatoes at 450 degrees Fahrenheit (230 degrees Celsius) for 20 minutes, then remove from oven and reduce oven heat to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
6. When the vegetables are cool, mix them together.