1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
2. Season salmon slices with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
3. In a small bowl, combine oil with all
the herbs and seasoning.
4. Working with one puff pastry square
at a time, cut lines across 1/4-inch (0.6-
centimeters) apart, until about 1/4-inch (0.6-centimeter) from the edges — make sure not to cut through to the end.
5. Lay puff pastry on salmon slice (it doesn’t have to entirely cover the fish), and roll the pastry over the salmon, sealing the ends together on the bottom. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat with remaining puff pastry and salmon slices.
6. Brush dough generously with seasoned oil. Bake for 30 minutes.