1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Line a nine- by 13-inch (20- by 30-centimeter) baking pan with Gefen Parchment Paper. (I always line my counter with a disposable plastic tablecloth for easy cleanup.)
2. Wash the fish fillets and pat dry. In a small bowl, mix together the ingredients for the salmon filling and set aside.
3. Prepare two shallow plates and a bowl. Put the flour and sugar in one plate, bread crumbs and coconut in another plate, and eggs, salt, and pepper in the bowl.
4. Place about two tablespoons of the salmon mixture in the center of a fillet. Fold over the sides of the fillet, fastening with a toothpick if desired. Dip into the flour mixture, the egg mixture, and then into the bread crumb/coconut mixture. Place in the prepared baking pan. Continue until all the fillets are filled. Spray fish roll tops with cooking spray, then bake for 30 minutes.
5. Prepare the mango sauce: Combine all sauce ingredients in a food processor, and process until well-blended. Taste and adjust seasonings, if desired.
6. To serve: For large portions, serve as-is with sauce on top. For smaller portions, cut each rolled fillet in half and serve with sauce. Garnish with freshly chopped basil, if desired.