1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius). Grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix sugar, oil, eggs, pareve milk, and vanilla extract until smooth. Stir into liquid mixture until just combined.
4. Fold in zucchini, walnuts, and chips.
5. Divide batter evenly between muffin cups. Sprinkle each muffin with a few chocolate chips.
6. Bake muffins for five minutes, then reduce heat to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius) and bake for an additional 15–18 minutes. Remove from oven and transfer to a cooling rack.