1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius). Rinse and clean capons.
2. Cut kishke slices in half. Wrap a slice of pastrami around each piece of kishke.
3. Mix the duck sauce and mustard together. Arrange the capon skin side down, place 1 teaspoon of the mixture in the center of the each capon and smear.
4. Place the pastrami-wrapped kishke in the center of the capon. Fold capon neatly around the kishke and place seam-side down in a greased baking dish.
5. Lightly season capons with onion powder, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and paprika. Cover with silver foil and bake for 45 minutes.
6. Combine oil, honey, and Dijon mustard and pour over capons. Sprinkle with French-fried onions. Cover and bake for another 1 hour and 25 minutes.