1. Preheat broiler, placing the top rack four inches from the flame. Line a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Fit both fillets side by side on the sheet. Sprinkle all dry ingredients on the fish. Drizzle honey on fillets.
3. Place one tablespoon mustard on each fillet and rub in the mustard and all other ingredients.
4. Place cookie sheet on top oven rack and cook five minutes or until the honey on surface of fish begins to caramelize.
5. Lower temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and continue cooking for another 15 minutes or until the fillet, at its thickest point, no longer appears raw (or dark orange) when probed with a fork. Remove from oven immediately.
Fish may be served hot, at room temperature, or chilled, as preferred.