1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Line two nine-and-a-half- by three-and-a-half-inch (24- x nine-centimeter) loaf pans with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. Add oil, honey, sugars, eggs, vanilla, juice, and allspice. Combine just until all ingredients are incorporated. Stir in orange zest.
4. Divide batter between the two pans. Bake for 40–45 minutes, or until a toothpick stuck in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool.
5. In a small bowl, mix together all frosting ingredients until smooth. Pour over cooled cakes. Garnish with fresh fruit slices, if desired.