1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place chicken in oven-safe baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and tuck garlic and lemon quarters in between pieces.
3. Place lemon halves on edge of pan or wherever there is room. Drizzle with olive oil.
4. In a small saucepan over low heat, stir honey and lemon zest until syrupy, about three minutes. Set aside.
5. Roast chicken for 45 minutes.
6. Rewarm glaze and brush over chicken.
7. Cook chicken an additional 30 minutes, brushing with additional glaze twice more.
8. If chicken starts to brown too quickly, reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Cook until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
9. Serve chicken with roasted garlic and lemons, topped with spring herb chimichurri.