Looking to spruce up your typical chocolate chip cookies? Try out this Hot Chocolate Chip Pie with Ice Cream and Fudge. The pie is chewy and warm and the drizzle of hot fudge brings an extra chocolatey element, making this dessert out of this world!
Prepare the Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place all pie ingredients in a large mixer bowl. Mix until well combined.
3. Pour batter into a nine-inch round pan. Bake for 35 minutes.
Prepare the Sauce
1. Combine sauce ingredients in a small pot, and cook until thickened.
2. Refrigerate sauce until it achieves a fudge consistency.
1. Heat fudge and serve with hot pie and ice cream.
Photography and Styling by Chavi Feldman Food Prep by Chaya Ruchie Schwartz
made this for rich hashana and was an absolute hit!! not a crumb left! and to top it off it was so simple and easy to make!
OMG. I’m in chocolate heaven!! This one is DEFINITELY a keeper, and the fudge sauce is awesome on so many things.
Wow! That was absolutely incredible. Here’s what I did to enjoy the hot fudge on Friday night. After I cooked it in a small saucepan I put it in a small plastic container. I then out it on top of my vegetables that were on the plata. By the time we reached desert it as soft and creamy. I also used the extra whip from the fudge to make a 3 ingredient vanilla ice cream (soy milk, sugar, whip). The desert was a success and my husband begged me to never make it again!
Note to people who live in Israel- I used 1/2 a block of margarine for the cake and another 1/4 for the fudge
i have to try again. 35 minutes was too long for my oven