1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. Using the S-blade of a food processor, crush almonds to small bits.
3. Add margarine, sugars, and almond extract and cream together. Slowly add remaining cookie ingredients until fully combined.
4. Form into 12 equal-sized balls and flatten slightly. Place on baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
6. In a small bowl, whisk icing ingredients until smooth. Spread some icing on the center of each cookie and allow icing to thicken.