1. In a bowl, combine one cup of warm water with four tablespoons of yeast and two teaspoons of sugar. Let rise.
2. While the yeast is rising, in a large bowl mix together one cup of boiling water with one and 1/2 cups of sugar and two tablespoons of salt. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
3. Add in two and 1/2 cups of warm water and mix.
4. Add in one cup of oil and yeast mixture and stir.
5. Add in six cups of flour and mix. Add in the remaining six cups of flour and mix until the dough is dry enough to knead. Knead until dough isn’t sticky.
6. Let dough rise for an hour.