1. Place turkey roast in a roasting pan or a nine- by 13-inch (20- by 30-centimeter) baking pan.
2. Mix together all sauce ingredients and pour over the turkey.
3. Heat olive oil in a large frying pan. Add onion and sauté five minutes over medium heat. Add sweet potato cubes and continue sautéing 15 minutes more, stirring occasionally. About one to two minutes before the end, add the garlic. Remove from heat. Season with kosher salt and pepper. Cool slightly.
4. Carefully spoon veggies over turkey roast, pressing down gently so they stick. Cover and marinate in the fridge overnight.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
6. Cover turkey with Gefen Parchment Paper and seal tightly with aluminum foil. Place in oven and bake for two hours and fifteen minutes. Baste once or twice during baking. Uncover and continue baking an additional five minutes. If necessary, add a little hot water to the pan. Cool completely before slicing.
Making your own sugar-free plum jam is easier than you think, and it fills the house with the most heavenly aroma! Take 2.2 pounds (one kilogram) pitted Hungarian plums (clean weight). Wash well. Add 1/2 to one cup apple juice concentrate (depending on sweetness of plums). Cook over medium heat for about 40 minutes or until soft. Add juice of one lemon (three tablespoons) and cook five more minutes. Let cool slightly. Blend. It’s best to freeze it in small containers, as the shelf life, even refrigerated, is not long. Delicious on bread, in cakes, yogurt, etc.