1. Combine all ingredients for desired dough until smooth.
2. Divide into two parts. Roll to one quarter-inch thickness.
3. Combine honey and oil. Brush over dough with pastry brush.
4. Combine nuts, sugar, and raisins. Spread half over each dough.
5. Roll up jelly-roll style. Mark indentations every one and a half inches.
6. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes. (After 25 minutes, open the oven and brush the loaves with honey and oil mixture). Brush with honey and oil when done.
7. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.