1. Mix together the soy sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar, gochujang, and garlic. Place brisket in a crockpot, and pour in the sauce. Cover and bake for three and a half to four hours on high or eight hours on low.
2. If you are using pizza dough, roll out into a large rectangle, brush with olive oil, and bake at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes or just heat the flatbread according to instructions.
3. When the brisket is done, remove and shred. Spoon over about 1/2 to one cup of the sauce and mix it in with the shredded meat. Spread shredded meat over the pizza crust.
4. Spray a small frying pan with nonstick spray and place over medium heat. Crack an egg in a small glass bowl, and then slide into the pan. Cook until the white part of the egg is cooked. Carefully place the egg on top of the shredded beef, being careful not to break the yolk. Repeat with remaining eggs.
5. Top with scallions for garnish. Slice pizza so that each piece has an egg. To eat, break the yolk and allow it to run over the meat.