Lamb sausages spiced with cumin, chili powder, chili flakes, garlic, salt and pepper, wrapped in pastrami, wrapped in wonton wrappers served with a honey mustard sauce.
Click here to watch the entire show!
Prepare the Sausage
1. Mix the spices with the meat until it is well combined.
2. Form into long sausage-like shapes.
3. Grill sausages for approximately three minutes on each side. (On a gas grill watch for flare-ups because ground lamb is usually fatty).
4. Optional: Wrap sausage with a slice of pastrami and a wonton wrapper. Deep fry until crisp.
Prepare the Sauce
1. Mix the first four ingredients together thoroughly.
2. Add enough soy milk to make a thick sauce.
3. Add kosher salt to taste.
Skill’it is a thrilling and innovative kosher cooking competition, featuring four chefs battling to impress the judges and prove their skills by meeting a series of cooking challenges.