1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place potato starch, salt, pepper, and paprika into a resealable bag. Shake well. Add chicken cutlets and shake until evenly coated.
3. In an oven-safe frying pan on a medium-high flame, fry coated chicken in about one inch of oil until golden, about three minutes per side. When done, turn off the flame.
4. In a bowl, whisk wine, lemon juice, and parsley. Pour over fried chicken. Add lemon slices on top.
5. Transfer to the oven and bake for 15–20 minutes.