1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Generously grease an 11-inch tart pan with removable bottom (you can use a pie plate or smaller tart pan, but you will have some leftover dough).
3. In a food processor (or by hand), pulse together almond flour, sugar, and salt. Add in rest of crust ingredients and pulse until dough begins sticking together.
4. Drop the dough into greased tart pan, and then press it into the bottom and up the sides of the pan. Prick the dough on bottom of pan all over with a fork to prevent it from puffing up. Press a piece of round Gefen Easy Baking Parchment Paper into the tart and weigh it down with pie weights.
5. Bake crust for 15 minutes, then remove the parchment paper with the weights and bake the crust for a few minutes more, or until it is golden brown and firm. Let crust cool before removing it from the tart pan.