1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. In a bowl, mix together margarine, flour, sugar, vanilla, and egg until smooth.
3. Refrigerate half the dough. Roll out the other half to 1/4-inch thickness.
4. Using cookie cutters, cut out letters. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
5. Bake for 12 minutes.
6. Smear hazelnut cream on half the cookies and place another cookie on top of each one. Freeze for 30 minutes.
7. Melt chocolate in the microwave in 30-second intervals until smooth.
8. Dip the tops of the cookies diagonally into the chocolate. Sprinkle on hazelnut brittle before the chocolate dries.
9. Refrigerate until set, or freeze until your simchah.