1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cover two aluminum baking sheets with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. Slice the sweet potatoes into quarter- inch-thick slices lengthways and use the four middle slices. Lay them on the sheets and lightly brush both sides with garlic oil. Sprinkle with salt.
3. Roast until tops are beginning to brown, about 20–25 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in a large sauté pan, salute mushrooms in another tablespoon of garlic oil and season with salt. When browned, remove and add the chicken and cook until fully opaque. Add the mushrooms back and the white wine. Cook another three to four minutes or until the alcohol cooks out. Remove from heat.
5. When sweet potatoes are ready, remove them to serving platter or plates, then spread one clove roasted garlic on each sweet potato toast. Top with chicken and mushrooms, arugula, and drizzle with balsamic glaze.